Dear Parents,
Just a quick update about the quiz this week. First I am very sorry to say that I made a typing error in the score box. The quiz is out of 100, but the score box says " /80'. I should have changed that before the students did the quiz. Unfortunately, I didn't notice in time. I have just written over the mistake with red pen. The correct score will be out of /100. If you want you can use this as an example to the students that everyone makes mistakes! :-)
Secondly the class average was 89.5. This is a very good start, but I am sure we can improve upon it! Some students will have a comment on their test saying they need to listen in class more. This is because I explain how to complete the test and give them a chance to ask questions, before we do the quiz. I just want to remind them to concentrate when I am explaining how to write the quiz, to avoid mistakes in the future.
I am not overly concerned with any students at the moment; they are all getting used to the class and some of them don't fully understand the tasks and routines yet. This is very normal. There are also a lot of successes! Lots of students did extremely well and I think everyone is starting to build confidence.
Any questions you can try me on Line or Email.
All the best,
James Cleeve
留言
張貼留言